• FreePattern carpet tiles, designed by Binvetec LLC and manufactured by Joy Carpets Inc, have a sleek, low-profile appeal, and are the only modular floor
covering specifically designed to allow many patterns
to be created or no pattern at all, using only one tile design.
By grouping a few tiles, then repeating the group on the floor,
a unique pattern emerges. Change the group, and likewise the
pattern changes. In contrast, by installing the tiles with random
rotations, a pattern-free floor covering can be achieved. With
StayTac non-adhesive installation system, the floor design can
be changed at any time.
• They are durable, stain resistant,
and commercially rated. The attached cushion is the foundation
of the product and provides exceptional comfort and resilience.
This PVC-free polyurethane back is engineered to absorb rolling
and foot traffic, minimizing the wear of the face yarn and eliminating
the possibility of buckling and restretch problems. Thus, the
appearance retention and overall usable life of the carpet is
greatly extended. The attached cushion also features a waterproof
barrier between the carpet and pad.
• In addition, the StayTac coating applied to the carpet
backing provides a high friction component preventing lateral
movement of the tile, yet the vertical grip is such that the
tile can be removed and rotated. Performance is exceptional
with no loss of tack of the backing over time. StayTac streamlines
the installation process by eliminating the cost and time associated
with applying traditional wet adhesives.
• FreePattern carpet tiles offer distinct advantages
over traditional patterned broadloom in that they can be installed
and removed individually or in sections. This characteristic
allows a high degree of flexibility when creating patterns,
designs, accents, borders and area rug effects. They are the most
versatile, environmentally friendly modular carpet installation
system available today.
• FreePattern carpet tiles are manufactured with sensitivity to our natural environment, utilizing environmental stewardship "best practice" protocols. They are constructed of recyclable components, contribute to LEED certification points, and received the CRI's "Green Label Plus" Certification.
• Because adhesives are not required for installation, potentially harmful chemicals and solvents are avoided.
These high-quality carpet tiles clean easily with hot water
only. In some cases soap may be used, but heavy-duty cleansers
are not required. The color-dyed nylon face yarn is top-quality
Antron 6,6 fiber, and will not bleed, smudge, or fade during
cleaning. Do not use bleach.
storing or moving carpet tiles, preserve the vitality of the
StayTac coating by stacking them back-to-back and yarn-to-yarn.
Do not stack them back-to-yarn because dust and carpet fibers
will reduce the effectiveness of the high-friction surface.
• For a guide assembling the carpet tiles, see Installation.